Standard Rental Policy
- In order to proceed with making a booking, you declare that you are over 22 years of age.
- You do understand that once you book, all agreements of rental policy are enforced. You understand by booking your selected property, that you have agreed to follow the outlined terms and conditions, which may be property specific.
- All rates are subject to change before you have officially booked.
- We collect a booking deposit for your stay at the time of booking to hold your reservation and the balance is due by 41 days prior to check-in.
- A refundable damages guarantee will be payable together with the full payment. The amount is Property Specific and should be shown as a separate amount on your booking statement, as well as on your booking agreement.
- You have read and agree with Rental Policy which includes the Payment Conditions and Cancellation Policy as well as House Rules.
- You have read the Terms and the Bookings Conditions and by using our site for booking or information you are in agreement to our full terms.
Standard Booking Conditions
- We collect between 35% to 50% of your stay cost at the time of booking to hold your reservation and the balance is due by 41 days prior to check-in. Bookings made 41 days or less prior to arrival require the full payment in order to receive your confirmation.
- Payments are subject to the booking and cancellation policy.
- Please check the Property Description and property Rental Agreement for any property specific differences to the above payment schedule or a different cancellation policy which may apply.
- Top luxury properties, and very large properties including properties booked for Special Events but not limited to such, are usually subject to a specific policy which will be shown on the rental agreement.
- Your booking will be confirmed and sent to the email used in the booking form after we receive your booking deposit or online payment details.
- Your Rental Agreement will contain all the basic details of the rental as well as the basic terms and will be sent to you by" Docusign" as an electronic confirmation for both sides.
- Check-In Time: after 3PM -- Check-Out Time: 10AM;
- Tenants must be at least 25 years old or older in order to rent.
- Occupancy is limited to the number of guests included in your reservation. No social gatherings or social events are allowed without prior written approval.
- Even if written consent for a social event is given, common sense must be applied at all times. It is necessary to know that neighbours should not be disturbed, and the host, or concierge, or the Greek police is authorised to break up a noisy gathering.
- All properties are No Smoking unless specifically stated in the property description.
- No Pets are allowed unless you have specifically written acceptance from our company and only dogs or cats are accepted as pets. We require knowing the dog's breed, age and approximate weight of the dog in order to give our approval. Even if approval is given, we take it for granted that pet owners will not leave their pet alone in the property as their pet may not disturb the neighbours. If neighbours complain, you may be asked to leave the property. Snakes, birds, monkeys and other animals are not included in our pet policy.
- Additional General Terms of your booking with Greek Villas Ltd and its affiliates and terms of your stay are available in our site at www.GreekVillas.com and by this reference are incorporated herein in their entirety. Whether the booking is made direct to the GreekVillas.com site or to Mayfair Tours ltd. the official handling agent in Greece, or to any other bonafide travel agency, or via a booking channel that is connected to GreekVillas Ltd the General Terms remain the same as shown herein.
- Reservation changes are also subject to our cancellation policy.
STANDARD PAYMENT POLICY
- We collect between 35% and 50% of your stay cost at the time of booking kin order to hold your reservation and the balance is due by 41 days prior to check-in unless we have given a specific and different date for the full payment,
- Your signature on terms will be taken as you and your party’s acceptance of the following terms:
- To secure your booking dates, send your booking request online or book online if the property allows, and sign your rental agreement and return to us.
- if payment is made by bank transfer, you should send a copy of the transaction by email, and we will hold your reservation for at least 2 working days, in order to receive the payment.
- We shall send you a signed copy of the Rental Agreement as soon as we receive a copy of the booking deposit payment details.
- If full payment is not received by 40 days prior to arrival, the owner/property manager reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Bookings made 42 days or less prior to arrival warrant full payment in order to hold the reservation.
DEPOSIT AS DAMAGES GUARANTEE
- The advance rental payment is not a damages security deposit.
- A refundable Damages Guarantee is usually payable together with the Rental. it is refundable within 14 days after check-out, and subject to owners agreement. In some cases, the owners ask for the Damages Guarantee to be paid by the guests in cash upon arrival, and in this case, it may be refunded by owner directly to the guest, on the day of departure.
- the amount of the Damages Guarantee is a minimal amount but is property Specific, meaning that it differs between properties, and is according to the size of the house, etc. The amount held as deposit does not limit our right to demand more in the case of a damage that is higher than the amount held.
- If guests wish to host an event or party it must be notified in writing to Greek Villas ltd. and after approval of the event with the details and the number of guests to be invited, the amount of the Damages Guarantee is ad hoc and will be advised with the booking confirmation terms.
CHECK-IN - CHECK -OUT
- Check-In Time: between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m
- Check-out Time: 10.00 a.m
- As most properties do not have a check-in desk, you must send us in writing by email or fax, as follows:-
- your estimated Check-In Time,
- your travel information and flight or ship details
- a mobile tel nr with full country codes that will be active prior to your arrival
- all arrival details must be notified in writing by latest 3 days prior to arrival so that we can arrange to hand you your keys
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY
- 50% cancellation fee until 41 days prior to arrival
- cancellations less than 41 days prior to arrival are subject to full payment.
- Early departure or reduced length of stay does not warrant any refund of rent or reduced rental price.
- The cancellation policy in the rental agreement for a specific property if stricter will over-rule the standard cancellation policy.
- The advance rental payment is not a damages security deposit.
- A refundable Damages Guarantee is usually payable together with the Full Payment. it is refundable within 14 days after check-out, and subject to owners agreement. In some cases, the owners ask for the Damages Guarantee to be paid by the guests in cash upon arrival, and in this case, it is refunded by owner directly, usually on the day of departure.
- Any change to a confirmed reservation 2 days or more after reservation, is subject to a $120.00 change fee to cover our costs, and also subject to owners or property manager approval, which is not guaranteed. Reservation changes may also be subject to our cancellation policy.
- Cancellations made 41 days or less prior to arrival are subject to full cancellation fee of the total amount.
- Any cancellation by you – for any reason whatsoever – must be sent in writing addressed to the Greek Villas booking office, by email to email@example.com
The effective date of cancellation is the date of the first working day on which written notification is received by us, and within our office timetable from 09.00 till 17.00 Greek time from Monday to Fridays.
- We shall always strive to be of assistance to our clients.
- Cancellations made for bookings with stay dates during the Low or Middle season, may be rebooked for another date, with a file fee of $120.00 and are subject to any higher price differences and to availability. No refund or discount is possible in case of rebooking to a lower price period. Cancellations made for bookings in the High or Peak season may be rebooked to the low or middle season without charge but will not be eligible for any refund if the new booking is made in a cheaper season. Special offers are valid for specific dates and are subject to black-out dates and expiry dates.